Sunday, October 7, 2012

Monash SMS Results service


Final exam is coming…. I believe no one would like to talk it too much. So do I. during the final, there is only one thing which I am doing everyday, that is study. No hanging out with friends, no shopping, no movie. Can you image that? A person’s life is totally around studying. However, it is student. We have to prepare our final exam if we want to graduate.

Well , when we talking about E-marketing, the first world coming into our mind is business company. Yes! We usually relate E-Marketing to business activity. But, that is not all about E-marketing. Like our Uni, it also has an E-Marketing strategy about the final result.

Does some register our uni SMS to receive final results? I registered it. On it website, there said, this is currently a free service and it can help you to get your results easier and quicker. And this service is available worldwide. So when I am back to my home country, this service is still available for me, which is really convenience. I must admit I will be very very nervous during these days when results are going to come out. I call these days are disaster day. During those days, I cannot have good sleep, always having nightmare. (usually is about I fail some subjects…..) and on that day the result coming out, I am usually irresolute to check the result or not. But this SMS Results service help me this problem. The message is always suddenly showing on my phone. No matter the result is good or not, it indeed help me solve the problem of indecision. I am happy that our Uni provides such an easy and quick way for us to check the result.

What do you think of this? If you are interested on this, click here to register right now!


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'll do it. It's just too scary! I think I won't stop check my phone until I get the result and I might not be able to sleep. U R brave!! Lol..

    ReplyDelete